THE Redditch Orchestra will be making its first ever visit to Barnt Green later this November for a concert of well known orchestral favourites with flavours of the bewitched and the bewitching in ‘Ghosts and Ghouls’.
Under the orchestra’s conductor, James Lloyd Thomas, and with baritone soloist Tim Cranmore, the programme includes:
• March to the Scaffold from Berlioz’s Symphonie Fantastique
• Saint-Saens – Danse Macabre
• Grieg – Hall of the Mountain King from Peer Gynt
• John Williams – Theme from Jaws
• Offenbach – Orpheus in the Underworld Overture
• Gilbert & Sullivan – Ruddigore – Overture and songs
• Schubert – Erl King
• Weston, Lee & Weston – With her head tucked underneath her arm
It is at St Andrews Church in Barnt Green on Saturday, November 30 at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £12/£10 with under 16s free, from email@example.com or 07941 692879.