One person taken to hospital after cooker blaze in Rednal - The Bromsgrove Standard
Online Editions

20th Aug, 2022

One person taken to hospital after cooker blaze in Rednal

FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a cooker blaze at a house in Rednal this afternoon.

A crew from Bromsgrove were sent to the scene in Leach Heath Lane around 12.50pm.

They used a water jet to put out the fire and ventilation equipment to clear the smoke from the property.

One person was treated by West Midlands Ambulance Service paramedics at the scene before they were taken to hospital.

The gas and electricity to the property were also isolated for safety reasons.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need

Podcasts

Now, every week, you can also listen to a roundup of Bromsgrove & Droitwich Standard Local News