Online Editions

20th Jun, 2021

Fire at Bromsgrove property started in fuse box

FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a blaze in Bromsgrove on Sunday night which started in a fuse box.

Two crews were called to the incident in Newton Road.

The electrics were isolated, the fire put out with water jets and then the smoke-logged property was ventilated.

Fortunately everyone got out of the home in time and advice was given to the owner afterwards.

 

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Bromsgrove Standard

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts

Property Finder 24/7

Search for properties in Worcestershire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands