BROMSGROVE’S ornate All Saints Church will be open free on Thursdays from 10.30am to 4.30pm from now until the end of October, writes Mollie Evans.
The church, on the junction of Burcot Lane and Birmingham Road, was built in 1872 and had the tower added in 1888.
Its colourful windows were made by local craftsmen, occasionally using local people as models.
Visitors will be welcomed with a hot drink and can browse around or bring children along to participate in the activities.
For further information call Tricia Carrick at 01527 873135.