As Peter Rabbit™ celebrates his 120th birthday in 2022, join in and enjoy A Peter Rabbit™ Easter Breakfast.
Hop along for a tasty breakfast before the little ones have fun participating in the Peter Rabbit™ activities. Plus, every child will receive a Peter Rabbit™ gift to take home and enjoy.
This event is suited to families with children aged between 1 and 10 years old.
Tickets costs £9.99 per child and adult prices start from £6.99.
Choose from the following menu items:
Children’s Breakfast Menu – £9.99
- Children’s Breakfast – Sausage, hash brown or potato scone, scrambled egg and baked beans, served with apple juice, orange juice or water
- Children’s Vegetarian Breakfast – Quorn sausage, hash brown or potato scone, scrambled egg and baked beans, served with apple juice, orange juice or water
- Children’s Cheesy Beans on Toast – served with apple juice, orange juice or water
Child tickets includes a Peter Rabbit™ gift to take home
Adult’s Breakfast Menu – from £6.99
- Adult Traditional Breakfast – Sausage, bacon, black pudding, egg, hash brown or potato scone, baked beans and grilled tomato, served with toast and pot of tea or regular coffee
- Adult Traditional Vegetarian Breakfast – 2 Quorn sausages, flat mushroom, egg, hash brown or potato scone, baked beans and grilled tomato, served with toast and pot of tea or regular coffee
- 3 Item Breakfast Roll, served with a pot of tea or regular coffee
- Creamy scrambled free range eggs served on rosemary sourdough spianata, served with a pot of tea or regular coffee
- This is a ticket only family event, all adults and children who would like to attend require one ticket per person. Adult tickets start from £6.99
- Babies under 1 can attend with other booked family members without a full price ticket however no food or gift will be included. Please note any additional babies during the booking process so that space can be allocated at your table
- Advance booking is essential. Book now to avoid disappointment
- Dates and start times may vary by store
- There will be no facility to purchase tickets for this event on the day
- For special dietary requirements, please confirm on the customer details page during the booking process
- Please note that Dobbies reserves the right to refuse admission where no ticket has been purchased
- This event in not available at Dobbies Beaconsfield, Hungerford and Keston
- Children must remain under the care and supervision of an adult for the duration of the event
- Please make your way to the restaurant 5 minutes before the start of your event
- Please provide your booking reference either electronically or printed
When? From Thursday 14th April until Monday 18th April.
Where? A Dobbies Garden Centre near you!