18th Nov, 2017

NCT nearly new sale to take place in Bromsgrove

Tristan Harris 6th Jun, 2015 Updated: 17th Oct, 2016

THERE will be plenty of bargains for parents and parents-to-be to pick up at the next NCT (National Childbirth Trust) nearly new sale in Bromsgrove.

The event, at Bromsgrove Methodist Centre, Stratford Road, will take place between 10.30am and midday next Saturday (June 13). Among the items will be top quality baby clothes, toys and equipment.

It also offers a good opportunity for parents to have a clear out whereby they can ensure items they no longer need go to a good home and make them some extra cash.

Sellers keep 75 per cent of the proceeds and the remaining 25 per cent goes to the Bromsgrove NCT so it can continue its good work supporting new and expectant parents across the district.

Cash raised for the NCT provides face-to-face support for parents on their own doorsteps and funds national helplines, breastfeeding counselling, training antenatal and postnatal teachers and many more services.

Rachel Hawkesworth, Bromsgrove NCT’s nearly new sale co-ordinator, said NCT Nearly New Sales were popular with buyers and sellers alike.

“They are a great way to pick up a bargain and to pass on the items your children no longer need, all while helping to support other parents in the Bromsgrove area by funding NCT charity’s vital work.”

E-mail Rachel Hawkesworth at nns.bromsgrove@nct.org.uk for more information or visit http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/bromsgrove/events/nearly-new-sale-bromsgrove-0

 

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Bromsgrove Standard.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Heart2Heart Dating

Looking for love? Start searching to find a new date on heart2heart dating.