September 27th, 2016

Three crews attend fire at Bromsgrove flat

Three crews attend fire at Bromsgrove flat Three crews attend fire at Bromsgrove flat
Updated: 10:58 am, May 07, 2015

A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out in his Bromsgrove flat.

The incident happened about 11pm last night (Thursday) at the ground floor property in Maple Court, Finstall.

Two crews from Bromsgrove and one from Redditch attended and, after putting out the flames, four flats in the area were ventilated.

Fire Safe Services also attended to reset the fire alarm system.

Comments