September 25th, 2016

Person taken to hospital after Bromsgrove flat fire

Person taken to hospital after Bromsgrove flat fire Person taken to hospital after Bromsgrove flat fire
Updated: 10:49 am, May 07, 2015

A PERSON has been taken to hospital after a suffering smoke inhalation, following a flat fire in Bromsgrove.

The incident happened about 11.30pm last night (Sunday) in Humphrey Avenue, Charford.

Crews from Bromsgrove and Redditch attended the blaze, using breathing apparatus to gain access and a hose reel to extinguish the blaze.

Comments