RESIDENTS living near the Hanbury Road in Stoke Prior have been warned to keep their doors and windows closed after a fire broke out on an industrial estate this evening.
The fire service received the call at 6.58pm and, when the extent of the incident was realised, more than ten crews were sent to the scene on the Saxon Business Park to battle the blaze.
Among them are firefighters from Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Redditch, Worcester, Evesham, Upton-on-Severn, Malvern, Hereford and Ross on Wye.
There are also several support appliances, along with the police and West Midlands Ambulance Service which are also in attendance.
The fire has led to masses of smoke engulfing the whole area which can be seen for miles.
The advice for residents to keep their doors and windows closed comes after Hereford and Worcester Fire Control consulted with officials from Public Health England.
It is unclear at this time what started the blaze.